- The Knot wedding page
- saved static version of The Knot wedding page
- Professional Photos! <---
- Non-professional photos
- other photo/video things... SenseCam, GoPro...
- Coloratura photos & videos! Paint with sound!
- Video of our ceremony! (Password required; ask Jason or Carrie if you don't have it.)
- Ecuador Honeymoon photo album June 2018!!!
Dance Music Playlist:
- Because the Night by Patti Smith
- Chains of Love by Erasure
- Love Today by MIKA
- The Walker by Fitz & The Tantrums
- Who Let the Dogs Out (Barking Mad Mix) by Baha Men
- Around the World by Daft Punk
- What You Do to My Soul by Air Traffic Controller
- Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
- Flash Light by Parliament
- Track 10 - Crazymix (Bah-Oh)
- The Whole Church Should Get Drunk by Feelgood Factor
- Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough by Michael Jackson
- You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) by Dead or Alive
- Take On Me by A-ha
- Let's Never Stop Falling in Love by Pink Martini
- At Last by Etta James
- Stay (Just a Little Bit Longer) by Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs
Jason's recap (5/24/17):
My wedding day with Carrie Lee Freeman was the best day of my life. It was a multi-faceted culmination/manifestation of who we both are. And by all accounts it was a triumph! All the love that we have sent out to others came back to us on this day. It was a spectacular convergence of people we hold dear from so many phases of our lives, years of interaction compressed into a few hours. It all came together amazingly, with the intrepid and versatile help of friends and family. In lieu of a traditional ceremony, Carrie and I told heartfelt stories (& jokes) about our families and about our origins as individuals and as a couple. Everyone apparently loved this! Our dear friend Amanda officiated wonderfully (ordained and abiding by the Church of the Latter-Day Dude) and made excellent programs (which contained a checklist of fun activities). The venue (The Luminary) was just a few blocks from our home (I walked home at the end of the night, escorted by friends [Carrie drove my car, full of leftovers and supplies]), and we stayed very local for catered tacos (Chaparritos), gluten-free cupcakes (Whisk), a single flower bouquet (Flowers to the People), a ninja-skilled photographer (Virginia Harold), and our stellar purple vest & dress (Bespoke). Things that people did: wore glow bracelets and name tags, created glittery googly-eyed rainbow wonderful crafts (cutting out and decorating a heart and star from the program, origami, balloon animals, string art), painted with sound on the Coloratura easels, raucously battled in 4-player MarioKart (Nintendo GameCube), drank drinks with umbrellas, struggled valiantly through the mirror-tracing task from memory research, touched the lightning of the plasma globe, marveled at the panoply of weird lights, bravely put their hands into sensory boxes containing mysterious objects, earned a koosh ball by completing activities, saw a running slideshow of hijinks from both of our lives, engaged in epic foam sword battles, waved around the pool noodles (which finally fulfilled their destiny after being hauled around in my car for years for no good reason), threw around a giant yellow squishy ball, assembled and toppled the arch blocks, watched Carrie and I nail the dance we'd been practicing for 3 months (Because the Night by Patti Smith), and danced along with us to our hand-picked grab-bag of phat/8-bit/queer music. There was much hugging and cavorting and carousing and thumbs-upping. This was the craziest plan I've ever co-masterminded, and a fitting life event for us both. Thank you to everyone who has wished us well. Our hearts are full of love and stardust. Though the day has passed, it also lives on in all of us. And in the pictures/videos that I will post in due time!